Sunday, Apr 18, 2021
With over 18 years in the fitness industry, Christine is an AFAA & ACE Certified Instructor & Fitness Educator. Before joining Savvier Fitness, she was a Senior Master Trainer and Video Talent Lead for the company Beachbody LIVE, where she trained and mentored thousands of instructors in-person and virtually. Christine also successfully operated her own group fitness studio in Rochester, NY called Bounce Aerobics for over 10 years before deciding to join forces with a personal training & physical therapy facility to create a well-rounded wellness experience for her members. Her passion lies in the physical and MENTAL health benefits that come from taking group fitness classes. "It's the sense of community, the motivation and drive you receive from others in the room, and knowing that you can safely and effectively help change someone's life for the better. That's why I do what I do."
235 Middle Road
Henrietta NY 14467
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 7-hr LIVE STREAM Extreme HIIT Chaos™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided as detailed below. Attendee is certified to teach Extreme HIIT Chaos and use the Extreme HIIT Chaos logo and marketing materials.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the NEWEST science and benefits of HIIT Training and how to teach it RIGHT with purpose, power, and passion.
- Define and design variable Work to Rest Ratios that are appropriate for all levels of fitness.
- Appreciate the importance of all phases of Recovery and recognize how to measure long term recovery progress.
- Be able to demonstrate proper techniques and skills to effectively cue participants.
- Grasp the benefits of Training in Chaos
- Organize and build an Extreme Chaos workout using practical application and exercise variation tools.
- Choose appropriate, safe, effective and progressive exercises that promote improvements in movement, metabolic efficiency, muscular conditioning, and core strength.
- Create a Mental Mindset so each participant is able to work at an optimal level of intensity for their fitness level.
- Educate participants by mastering coaching and cuing by delivering their motivational verbal library, voice inflection and variation, and non verbal skills.
- 9.0 AFAA
- 0.9 ACE
- 0.9 NASM
- 9.0 SCW
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
39 days left
Until price increase to $249.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Extreme Chaos Party!
— Christine Pilaroscia
Extreme Chaos® Master Trainer