Saturday, Aug 14, 2021
Michelle lives in Atlanta, GA bringing 28 years experience to the fitness industry. Her certifications include: PMA, 500 hour Pilates Instructor, NASM Personal Trainer and ACE Group Exercise Instructor. She is a Master Trainer for Barre Above, Barre Above with Pilates Focus, Extreme HITT Chaos and Tabata Bootcamp. Her past experience includes being a Master Trainer for FITour in Pilates, yoga, group exercise, personal training, cycling and kickboxing. She has served as program director for various fitness facilities, Faculty for the YMCA of the USA and business owner. As a Barre, Pilates, HITT and strength Instructor, her passion is to empower, educate and motivate others to become an instructor, achieve goals, and live a healthy lifestyle.
4110 Carolene Way - Bldg W
Cumming GA 30040
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Admittance to 7-hr Extreme HIIT Chaos™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided as detailed below. Attendee is certified to teach Extreme HIIT Chaos and use the Extreme HIIT Chaos logo and marketing materials.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the NEWEST science and benefits of HIIT Training and how to teach it RIGHT with purpose, power, and passion.
- Define and design variable Work to Rest Ratios that are appropriate for all levels of fitness.
- Appreciate the importance of all phases of Recovery and recognize how to measure long term recovery progress.
- Be able to demonstrate proper techniques and skills to effectively cue participants.
- Grasp the benefits of Training in Chaos
- Organize and build an Extreme Chaos workout using practical application and exercise variation tools.
- Choose appropriate, safe, effective and progressive exercises that promote improvements in movement, metabolic efficiency, muscular conditioning, and core strength.
- Create a Mental Mindset so each participant is able to work at an optimal level of intensity for their fitness level.
- Educate participants by mastering coaching and cuing by delivering their motivational verbal library, voice inflection and variation, and non verbal skills.
- 7.0 AFAA
- 0.9 ACE
- 0.7 NASM
- 9.0 SCW
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
38 days left
Until price increase to $249.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Extreme Chaos Party!
— Michelle Jernigan-Morris
Extreme Chaos® Master Trainer