Saturday, Nov 6, 2021
Tami Reilly has been a collector of all things fitness education related for the past 23 years. She began as an instructor, moved on to personal training then became a program director, opening an all-women's gym, and eventually was hired as Director for fitness and well being at Quinnipiac University. She has received awards from the Quinnipiac University Center for Excellence in Service to Students (2010), from Hamden High School as a 'Distinguished Alumni' (2015), and was a finalist for the WORLD IDEA 'Program Director of the Year'. Tami is a Master Trainer for Barre Above, Spinning, CrossCore, UgiFit, In-Trinity and BodyBlade, and holds numerous certifications. She enjoys time with her two adults children, leading study abroad trips with college students, and creating/facilitating women's retreats. Current Certifications held: E-RYT 500 Hours – Yoga Alliance | Certified Health & Wellness Coach – Health Coach Institute | ACE – Personal Trainer | AFAA – Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor | ISCA – Promise Enterprises – Kickboxing Instructor | MAD DOGG Athletics – Spinning | CrossCore | BodyBlade | UgiFit | In-Trinity by Johnny G Method | Barre Above®
275 Mt. Carmel Ave
Hamden CT 06518
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 7-hr IN PERSON Extreme HIIT Chaos™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided as detailed below. Attendee is certified to teach Extreme HIIT Chaos and use the Extreme HIIT Chaos logo and marketing materials.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the NEWEST science and benefits of HIIT Training and how to teach it RIGHT with purpose, power, and passion.
- Define and design variable Work to Rest Ratios that are appropriate for all levels of fitness.
- Appreciate the importance of all phases of Recovery and recognize how to measure long term recovery progress.
- Be able to demonstrate proper techniques and skills to effectively cue participants.
- Grasp the benefits of Training in Chaos
- Organize and build an Extreme Chaos workout using practical application and exercise variation tools.
- Choose appropriate, safe, effective and progressive exercises that promote improvements in movement, metabolic efficiency, muscular conditioning, and core strength.
- Create a Mental Mindset so each participant is able to work at an optimal level of intensity for their fitness level.
- Educate participants by mastering coaching and cuing by delivering their motivational verbal library, voice inflection and variation, and non verbal skills.
- 9.0 AFAA
- 0.9 ACE
- 0.9 NASM
- 9.0 SCW
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
32 days left
Until price increase to $249.99
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Extreme Chaos Party!
— Tami Reilly
Extreme Chaos® Master Trainer