Sunday, Aug 7, 2022
Leslee Keegan is the owner and operator of Leslee Keegan’s Total Body Workout, LLC, Founder and President of Fit Chicks Inc., Founder of the Fit Kids Running Club and a Tabata Bootcamp™ Master Trainer. She has over 35 years of experience in the fitness industry including her 13-year tenure as the program Director for City of Ravenna’s Fitness Facility “The RAC”. In addition to being a fitness professional dedicated to teaching the FUN in movement, Leslee is passionate about her non-profit work. Fit Chicks, Inc. is celebrating 10 years as a group who encourages fitness and wellness and supports agencies that benefit women and children. Fit Chicks, Inc. has given thousands of dollars to schools, agencies, clubs and families in need in their communities. Equally important to Leslee is her work with Fit Kids Running Club, which provides nutritional information, running shoes, socks, t-shirts and race entry fee for children 6-16 years of age to participate and train for a local 2-mile race in the community. The local race benefits the Parks & Recreation scholarship fund for youth to be able to participate in the program- children helping other children to keep moving. Leslee is pleased to be a part of some many pieces of an on-going journey, sharing fun movement wherever she goes.
962 E. Main St.
Ravenna OH 44266
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Admittance to 7-hr in-person Extreme HIIT Chaos™ Instructor Certification with Master Trainer. Includes CECs and Instructor Certification Materials provided as detailed below. Attendee is certified to teach Extreme HIIT Chaos and use the Extreme HIIT Chaos logo and marketing materials.
You'll receive everything you need to begin teaching classes the very next day.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand the NEWEST science and benefits of HIIT Training and how to teach it RIGHT with purpose, power, and passion.
- Define and design variable Work to Rest Ratios that are appropriate for all levels of fitness.
- Appreciate the importance of all phases of Recovery and recognize how to measure long term recovery progress.
- Be able to demonstrate proper techniques and skills to effectively cue participants.
- Grasp the benefits of Training in Chaos
- Organize and build an Extreme Chaos workout using practical application and exercise variation tools.
- Choose appropriate, safe, effective and progressive exercises that promote improvements in movement, metabolic efficiency, muscular conditioning, and core strength.
- Create a Mental Mindset so each participant is able to work at an optimal level of intensity for their fitness level.
- Educate participants by mastering coaching and cuing by delivering their motivational verbal library, voice inflection and variation, and non verbal skills.
- 7.0 AFAA
- 0.9 ACE
- 0.7 NASM
- 9.0 SCW
- Electronic Instructor Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Instructor Web Account with initial workout choreography & educational videos
- Opportunity for ongoing education
- Discounts on equipment and apparel
$269.99Today is the last day to register.
Looking Forward to You Joining Our Extreme Chaos Party!
— Leslee Keegan
Extreme Chaos® Program Specialist